• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общие интересы » Вопрос/ответ » Childrens should be required to help with household takes as
Childrens should be required to help with household takes as
   Дата добавления :10.03.2016, 22:05
Сообщение #1

Гуру
Статус: Offline

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement : "Childrens should be required to help with household takes as soon as they are able to do so "

In my topic I want to write about household chores. Personally I agree with the following statement, but not completely. 
Firstly, household tasks are very useful, because they prepare children for their future independent life. If children don’t do anything at home, how they will be able to do something in the future? On the other hand, a huge minus is that in some cases parents may be too strict, and it will only bring harm to a baby. 
I have many friends abroad… and all of them says that household chores depends on the concrete family. For instance, you may do almost nothing, and your neighbor almost everything because of his parents. The same situation we see in Ukraine. Adults may force to do work, may not. So, to my mind, it doesn’t depend on national traditions. 
In my family there isn’t such problem… My mum, father and I have equal chores and we never quarrel about it. I am used to think since my childhood that I care about my family by helping them, and I will teach my own children the same. 
To sum up, I’d like to say that children should help their parents, but how exactly – it will be decided by parents.

--------------------
Помогу в решении задач по химии и математике.

Дата добавления :19.02.2023, 15:55
Сообщение #2

Специалист
Статус: Offline

Those who agree with the statement that children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so argue that it teaches them responsibility and discipline. They believe that children should learn how to contribute to the household from an early age, which can help them develop valuable life skills that they will use in the future. Moreover, they argue that it helps to instill a sense of teamwork and family values in children, making them feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves.On the other hand, those who disagree with the statement argue that children should be allowed to enjoy their childhood and focus on their education and personal development. They believe that forcing children to take on household tasks may take away from their ability to enjoy their youth, and may even cause them to resent their parents or family members. Additionally, some people aфrgue that there should be a balance between household tasks and leisure time, as children should have the opportunity to relax and have fun in addition to their responsibilities.

--------------------

Форум » Общие интересы » Вопрос/ответ » Childrens should be required to help with household takes as
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: