• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общие интересы » Вопрос/ответ » Помогите составить сочинение моя будущая семья на английском
Помогите составить сочинение моя будущая семья на английском
   Дата добавления :18.05.2015, 19:48
Сообщение #1

Новичок
Статус: Offline

Нужно составить сочинение по английскому, о своей будущей семье. Следует указать количество детей, распределить обязанности по дому, свои мысли нужно логически обосновать. Надеюсь на отзывчивость!

--------------------

Дата добавления :19.02.2023, 15:44
Сообщение #2

Специалист
Статус: Offline

In the future, I hope to have a family that is loving, supportive, and happy. I would like to have two children, a boy and a girl, and a loving spouse to share my life with.In my family, everyone will have their own responsibilities. My spouse and I will share household chores and cooking duties, and we will also take turns taking care of our children. I believe that it is important for both parents to be involved in raising their children and to work together as a team.I also think that it is important for our children to have a good education and to be encouraged to pursue their interests and passions. I want to create an environment where our children feel loved, supported, and empowered to achieve their goals.Moreover, I would like to have a home that is warm and welcoming, where we can create many happy memories together. I envision a home where we can all come together and spend quality time as a family, whether that's playing games, cooking together, or just hanging out and talking.In conclusion, my future family is very important to me. I believe that by working together, we can create a loving and supportive environment that will allow us to grow and thrive together. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

--------------------

Форум » Общие интересы » Вопрос/ответ » Помогите составить сочинение моя будущая семья на английском
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: