• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общие интересы » Вопрос/ответ » Напишите письмо своему другу с UK расскажите о своей жизни
Напишите письмо своему другу с UK расскажите о своей жизни
   Дата добавления :20.09.2015, 18:09
Сообщение #1

Бывалый
Статус: Offline

Write a letter to your penfriend in the UK. She or he wants to know about your life in your country. Tell him or her about : 
1) being a teenager
2) friendships
3) what you think about marriage
Write about 200 words

--------------------
Привет, можна с тобой не токо познакомиться?

Дата добавления :19.02.2023, 17:18
Сообщение #2

Специалист
Статус: Offline

Dear Dan,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am excited to share with you a little bit about my life here in Ukraine.
As a teenager, life is always full of excitement and challenges. I am constantly learning and discovering new things about myself and the world around me. School takes up a big part of my life, but I try to balance it with other activities that I enjoy, such as playing sports and spending time with friends.
Speaking of friends, they are an important part of my life. I am lucky to have a close-knit group of friends who I can rely on for support and laughter. We enjoy hanging out together and trying new things. It's always fun to have people who understand and accept you for who you are.
When it comes to marriage, I believe that it is a personal choice. Some people choose to get married, while others prefer not to. Personally, I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. It all depends on what is best for the individual.
Overall, life in Ukraine is full of adventure and learning opportunities. I feel fortunate to live in a place where I can grow and thrive as a person. I hope this letter gives you a glimpse into my life here, and I look forward to hearing about your experiences in the UK.
Take care and stay in touch!
Best regards, Alex

--------------------

Форум » Общие интересы » Вопрос/ответ » Напишите письмо своему другу с UK расскажите о своей жизни
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: